Friday, January 2, 2009

Lights Camera Action!













Family night at Temple Sq. what a beautiful evening. It was one of warmest evenings we have had for a while and everything covered with a white blanket of snow.
We ran into Ty's aunt and uncle and they took this family photo for us. This is as close as we have gotten to our family portrait.
Notice the coordinated outfits?
This has been such a fun week! We did not waste a minute of our together time. The list included family, cooking, eating, movies,birthdays(Nat's) cupcakes, eating, shopping, eating, and visiting our favorite places to eat (The Italian Place).
We did squeeze in a few games of Wii Fit.Posted by PicasaI heard Ty tell Nat "this is the Rock Star schedule."

3 comments:

Tiff Rueckert said...

I love all your Christmas pictures posts! We did have a 'rockstar scheadule'...but I'm glad it is over, I am tired! But, like Brielle said to me today 'I miss Nat'! (you too Ty! Come back soon!)

butter&eggs said...

I remember one year I brought the kids up alone the day after christmas (may have been the year of Cami's wedding) we took this same trip up to Salt Lake with you and Bob drove my car. I remember the look Tiff and Nat gave me as he got in the drivers seat...I think my stomach was in my throat by the time we got to SLC driving on I-15 at night while it was snowing with Uncle Bobo driving...WHew!! I miss you all love you

butter&eggs said...

Claire got her baptisim gift from you and Uncle Bob today.. Thank you so much for thinking of her.. we have a hard time believeing that she is 8 too! we miss you so much and hope we can get up there for a ski trip soon. love you